Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Late Night Thoughts

I wrote the best post in my head last night.  It was witty, fun, and interesting.  Unfortunately, I have NO IDEA what it said!  I cannot even remember the topic!  Too bad, you would have enjoyed it a lot – or at least I think so. 
At night, when my head hits the pillow, I am out instantly.  My husband frequently tells me, after I turn out the light and say goodnight, he will lean over to kiss me, and I am already asleep.  Before I get to that Zen place, where I promptly pass out, it seems all the thoughts that were buzzing around my head all day realize I am going to be out, stop swarming, and slam full force in to the front of my brain.  It is almost as if my head has to express every thought it had during the day, and once they are out there, I can go to sleep.  It would be cool if this were productive and I woke up the next morning with all the relevant and important thoughts at the forefront of my mind, but they are always lost maybe to be remembered later, maybe to be forgotten forever.  Too bad about that post, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment