Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Say a Little Prayer for Me!

My husband owns his own business - Priority Legal Services.  He does a great job and his business is successful and growing significantly every year!  He has been in business for a number of years now, and has always run things from his residence.  For the last four years, that has been our basement!  With two kids and a dog, and no available living space in our basement, our two-bedroom townhouse feels pretty cramped.  Today my husband is going to look at some office space he found for rent on Craigslist.  Not only is this space right down the road from our house, it is so astoundingly inexpensive I almost passed out from excitement when he showed me the ad!   I just hope this is not a scam and is not in horrid condition.  Honestly, they do not spend a ton of time in the office, so they do not need really nice digs, just some space for a few desks, computers, and file cabinets.  This place sounds perfect.  And the price...oh the price is just so right! 

I cannot stop dreaming of what it will be like to have the rocking horses, ride on toys, toy box, and two bookshelves full of toys and books out of our living room!  We will keep some things upstairs for playing, but many of the "big" things can move downstairs.  And I can put out that awesome alphabet floor puzzle out for the kids to play with, finally!!!  We will have to put in new carpet and repaint, but luckily we just got a $100 gift card to Home Depot!  I am hoping my husband can do the carpeting - he installed the hardwood floors just he and his dad, so I do not think carpeting will be a big issue - and we can probably pick up some carpet for cheap at the Habitat for Humanity store.  The whole move should not cost us too much, which means hopefully we can do it soon...if all this works out!

So, say a little prayer that this works out.  Please, oh please, oh please!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good luck! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete