Friday, September 18, 2009

I've come to realize...

I did this note on facebook and I liked it so much, I'm reposting in my blog.  It was very interesting to think about how I have changed over the years.

1. I've come to realize that my chest...is something I appreciate.

2. I've come to realize that my job...is something that drives me and makes me feel empowered as a woman.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I zone out. not good...

4. I've come to realize that I need...a bigger house and to win the lottery.

5. I've come to realize that I have (had) lost...my interest in doing stuff every friday and saturday night.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I let the house get too messy.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I don't know my limits and will probably end up puking (because I drink so rarely!).

8. I've come to realize that money...is something I may never manage well and that bothers me a lot.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...are a waste of space.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always....let my expectations run wild and ruin a good moment.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...are my best friends.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is a big part of my life.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...really is a crack-berry and I am as bad as my husband with his iPhone.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I woke up late, hit the snooze, and didn't have to worry about making up the time because I've worked too many late hours this pay period.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I should have picked up our bedroom.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...about how I want to leave and I wish the boss would leave because that's the only reason I'm still here.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...is my hero.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I haven't logged on and caught up on everyone's status in a long time.
19. I've come to realize that today...was awesome and I rock at my job.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...I will follow through on my cleaning motivation since our plans were cancelled.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is going to be productive and fun.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...get in shape, but lack the motivation.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this...is not something I care about.

24. I've come to realize that life...is an awesome gift and I am blessed every day.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...will be the start of the redskins season!!!

26. I've come to realize that marriage...is the most important thing in my life.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...are AWESOME!

28. I've come to realize that this year...is flying by and my January baby is growing up too fast.

29. I've come to realize that my ex-friends...are ex-friends?

30. I've come to realize that maybe...I should slow down and enjoy things more.

31. I've come to realize that I love...my life.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...why I can't figure out how to be a good wife, mother, housewife, and employee at the same time.

33. I've come to realize my past...is lost to me because my memory sucks and I don't have enough pictures to remind me what happened.

34. I've come to realize that parties...can be fun, but I prefer hanging out low-key.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of all bugs, not just spiders.

36. I've come to realize that my life...is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment