Thursday, September 10, 2009

where have you looked?

This is a question I ask my husband almost daily!  His ability to not see things RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE drives me up a wall!  What scares me, though, is that my kids will also inherit this trait.  In case you didn't know, it's an actual personality trait.  My mother suffers from the same affliction.  When we were in college, my dad has us take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test.  I am an ISTJ.  My mom is something totally different, like ENFP (because that's how much we see eye-to-eye)!  We read this fascinating book that explained these traits and things that people with x, y, or z personality will do.  One of the ones we all laughed about was that my mom will "look with her mouth, not with her eyes" because it is so dead on!  Then I went and married my husband...guess who's not laughing now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment